As the needs of industry and application requirements evolve and as available technology improves, Rockwell Automation has also enhanced its Micro Control system, which is designed for large standalone machine applications and offers a cost-effective and customisable solution for machine and equipment builders. It helps to reduce development time and improve productivity with easy network connectivity and the convenience of one programming software. The core elements supporting the solution are micro controllers, drives, operator interface, safety, motion and one application software.
Micro800 Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
Each controller is optimised for cost and performance for specific applications with customisation and flexibility in mind. The Allen-Bradley® Micro800 PLC family, together with the Connected Components Workbench™ software, sets a new global standard for ease of use, while providing enough control capability to match your application requirements.
With a wide range of network protocols, finding the right controller to fit your communication needs is easy. TouchProbe provides a cost-effective method for achieving exact position registration.
With greater flexibility in mind, Micro800 plug-in and expansion I/O modules extend the functionality of embedded I/O without increasing the footprint of your controller.
Improve machine performance with customisable and cost-effective products
• Customise your controller to exactly what you need with Micro800® plug-in and expansion I/O modules
• Remote monitor at your convenience with PanelView™ 800 graphic terminals through the Virtual Network Computing server
• Optimise panel space with PowerFlex® AC drives which offer innovative, modular design that supports fast and easy installation and configuration
Simplify standalone machine development with one programming software
• Convenience of Connected Components Workbench™ software for all your configuration, programming, and visualisation
• Scalability and reusability with Logix Theme and code share between application software
• Save time through the support for direct reference of Micro800 variables when creating HMI tags.
For more information on Micro800 Programmable Logic Controllers or other Rockwell Automation products, please call your local NHP Account Representative or email us:
Australia - 1300 NHP NHP firstname.lastname@example.org
New Zealand - 0800 NHP NHP email@example.com