The broad and adaptable Allen-Bradley ASEM 6300 industrial monitors offer the flexibility you need to meet your specific performance requirements.
A key feature is the ten-point multitouch screen that can also be operated with gloves. The touch screens are pre-calibrated so that recalibration is not necessary. These monitors are optimised to work with the ASEM 6300 computer and thin client portfolio to create a visualisation, maintenance, control or information computing solution.
Design considerations are becoming more important in the machine-builder world. Low profile bezels on wide screen displays and monitors provide that ultra-modern look to visually set this equipment apart from the crowd. Additionally, ASEM 6300M has various design options available, making this robust product family a great choice for plant floor environments.
- Provides up to full high definition resolution with a 16 million colour LED backlight display in different sizes and aspect ratios from 10.1 in. to 24 in.
- DVI and DisplayPort inputs are available on all monitors
- Panel mount variations in standard and wide screen formats
- Resolutions include FHD / SXGA / XGA / WXGA
- Analogue resistive or projected capacitive display (for multi-touch operation)
- Available with standard and low profile bezels.
For more information on ASEM 6300 industrial monitors or other Rockwell Automation products, please contact your local NHP Account Representative or email us:
Australia 1800 647 647 email@example.com
New Zealand 0800 647 647 firstname.lastname@example.org